News — Comparison
Posted by Quiche Games on
Cottage Garden is one of this year’s biggest releases and bears some striking resemblance to another fantastic game called Patchwork by the same designer. Is that where all the similarities end or are the similarities only in the visuals? Read on! Player Count The most obvious thing you’ll notice about Cottage Garden is that it can play up to four players rather than the 2 player only restriction in Patchwork. More players aren’t necessarily better since it can lead to long wait times between turns and sometimes games just work better with two instead of a small group and vice...
- Black Friday Sale is Now Live!
- Send Your Valentine Board Game Themed Cards!
- Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- Cottage Garden vs Patchwork. What’s the Difference?
- Scare Your Friends with our Halloween Game Picks!
- Free Shipping Now $150 Minimum on Canadian Orders