News — throwback thursday
Posted by Quiche Games on
We come from a huge video game background, enjoying anything from Metroid to Ico to Call of Duty. In old fart fashion voice, I remember when couch co-op or competitive games were the best—inviting friends over for a Smash Bros. tournament or competing in an offline deathmatch of Halo. When Call of Duty Black Ops came out with ZOMBIES, I knew I had to get some friends over to play it. Yeah, that failed. Why? 1. unexperienced players couldn’t get used to the dual analogs 2. first person motion sickness 3. womp womp not enough controllers It bites....
- Tags: throwback thursday
- Black Friday Sale is Now Live!
- Send Your Valentine Board Game Themed Cards!
- Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- Cottage Garden vs Patchwork. What’s the Difference?
- Scare Your Friends with our Halloween Game Picks!
- Free Shipping Now $150 Minimum on Canadian Orders